ZTE aims to satisfy customer requirements in their pursuit for reliable and innovative products via a suite of wireless, wired, business and terminal offerings. ZTE has been recognized for its products and services and has secured a number of high rankings around the world. In 2010, ZTE recorded revenue of RMB 70.264 billion. The Group’s revenue from its international operations grew 27.45% to RMB38.066 billion and accounted for 54.18% of total operating revenue. For the first time, the US and European markets contributed the largest portion of overseas revenue. These markets recorded year-on-year growth of 50% which accounted for 21% of total operating revenue.
ZTE is dedicated to creating value for customers and to remaining a cutting-edge provider with innovative and technologically advanced systems. The company has 15global R&D centers located in the U.S. France, Sweden, India and China. It employs 30,000 researchers around the world who develop new and innovative products. In 2010, ZTE applied for 1,863 international patents, putting it in second place globally when it comes to innovation. Along with 107 affiliated institutions around the world, ZTE has demonstrated its growing innovative ability, outstanding flexibility and refined delivery, enabling it to win and retain trust from clients.
ZTE is a member of the United Nations Global Compact and is committed to sustainable development throughout the world. The company uses technology to help people in different regions enjoy the rapidly evolving world of communication. It also pays special attention to sustainable work practices throughout the lifecycle of its products – from R&D to production to logistics, and through to customer service. Limiting energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions around the world is a key strategy being implemented through its sustainability program.
PT.ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of :
Logistic STAFF (Jakarta) 1 person
- Invoice management : collecting and checking invoices, budgeting, make
- monthly report, inform every vendors about the invoice' status
- Manage the problem invoices regularly; communicate with the vendors and
- Track the invoice' status
- Filling all the invoice and documents
- Support the logistic administration job
- Organize any department' activities
- Done other task that is assigned by the leader.
- Female, single, 22-28 years old
- Proficient in English, mandarin is a must. (for candidate not meet this requirement will not be process)
- Bachelor Degree in administration or logistic with minimum GPA of 3.00/4.00
- Fresh graduates or 1 year experience in admin (finance) or logistic
- Have basic knowledge in finance (accounting), and familiar with any
- Microsoft (office)' software
- Strong communication and organizational skills and abilities to motivate others could work under pressure
- Identify market potential and qualifying accounts in Government and enterprise industry
- Collect and analyze market information plan, organize and implementprojects
- Plan and achieve sales target, account penetration, customer satisfactionand retention
- Analyze project proposals
- Responsible for relationship with the customer as well as marketingactivity
- Maintain good support with customers and keep abreast of market development
- At least 3 years sales work experience in Government or Energy or related enterprise industry
- Wide relationship with Government or Oil company, electricity company
- Strong IT Application for Government/ Energy/Electricity industry background
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation and cooperation skills
- Action oriented, results driven, aggressive and persistent
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
Please submit your resume completely (CV, Certificate, Transcript, ID Card and recent photograph) using:
The East Building, 26th-27th Floor, Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav. E3.2, No. 1, Jakarta
Please put the position and the region code you wish to apply as subject (e.g. TSE- BJM).