We possess an enviable reputation for expertise in engineering and management, quality in construction and the ability to complete difficult and high-risk projects on time. Our successful track record for project delivery is based on an approach that demonstrates a total commitment to health and safety, quality, community, value and business integrity.
GRADUATE HSE OFFICER
Supporting and assist the HSE Corporate/Project Team in implementation and operation of HSE Management System in daily basis.
The graduate HSE will gain valuable experience in all HSE area based on a pre-determined rotation program.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Environment Engineering.
- Have min GPA of 2.75 out of 4 scale.
- Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to work in a remote area
- Self motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Must be prepared to develop industry skills and
- Willing to take instructions from others
- Must be prepared to learn and undertake on the job training
- Assist HSE Team to maintain, update and implemented Government Regulation related to project operation.
- Prepare reporting in incident event in order to assist HSE Team in reporting incident injury event at project
- Assist and involve with HSE Team to conduct investigation for incident injury event or another event with high risk consequence in order to gain experience in conducting investigations.
- Assist HSE Team in managing the HAZOB (collecting, follow up action, register and train employee in develop good quality hazard observation)
- We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: GRADUATE HSE OFFICER to :
in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.
Not Later Than : June 7, 2012