During the 2008 IndoDefense exhibition, Thales is proud to announce the signature of a Memorandum of Understanding with the Indonesian industrial electronics leader PT Len Industri. This agreement will start a long term partnership regarding the production of VHF PR4G F@stnet and HF 3000 Skyf@st radios in Indonesia. This signature celebrates an existing long term fruitful relationship that relies on PT Len Industri and Thales shared view of permanent innovation and excellence in industry, and particularly electronics.
The agreement between PT Len Industri and Thales aims at defining how the two companies would collaborate for the production of VHF PR4G F@stnet and HF3000 Skyf@st family radios in Indonesia.
Thales, through its multidomestic strategy, has long understood that fostering genuine partnerships with local industrial leaders is a fundamental point for customers. By signing this MoU, Thales guarantee Indonesian Forces a full availability of operational resources, while capitalizing on both Thales and PT Len Industri extensive experience in electronics and military communications.
During this time, Len has developed business and products in electronics for industry and infrastructure, and have demonstrated experience in the field:
- (WNI) physically and mentally healthy
- Have the creativity, personal integrity
- Independent and have a passion to work hard and never give up
- Excellent English oral and written
- Have excellent skills in writing, verbal communication, and the use of computers (Windows, MS Office)
- Does not have a husband / wife who works as an employee or prospective employee PT Len Industries (Limited)
Sales Engineer/ Technical Support
Administrasi/ Administrasi Keuangan
Production System Analyst
Radio Network System (Senior Radio System Engineer)
Electrical Application Engineer
Pengembangan Sistem SDM
Radio Aplication Engineer
If you interested please apply at folowing link: