Intertel-Astratel consortium involved in the investment project development, operation and sales of 125,000 units of fixed lines in Jakarta, in a project sharing with PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, which the contract was completed in 2005.
Involvement in the telecommunications sector grew stronger, when Astratel with France Telecom formed a joint venture company (PT Pramindo Ikat Nusantara), which is responsible for the construction and operation of approximately 1 million units of fixed lines in the Telkom Regional Division Sumatra, through the cooperation project operations (KSO Sumatra).
In other sectors, electric power plant project is a business activity which is also explored. Through subsidiaries Astratel (at that time PT Asrigita Infrastructure), Astra Infrastructure Company has been involved in development projects steam power plant with a capacity of 130 MW in Palembang, South Sumatra.
Now, involvement in business operations infrastructure is growing. In addition to the telecommunications sector and the electricity supply, the existence Astra growing Infrastructure Company in other sectors such as highway transportation, processing and project water supply, logistics and port infrastructure (airport or Seaport) and so
We are a Holding Company for Astra Infrastructure with wide infrastructure business interest amongst other in telecommunication, power supply, toll transportation, water supply and also logistics (airport and seaport).
We are currently seeking professional candidates with strong analytical ability, high sense of achievement, have business & commercial senses, good leadership, interpersonal and communication skill, to join our winning team as :
Only Selected Candidates Will be Notified for Further Information.
If You Are Interested , please send your complete CV, Application Letter, Recent Photograph, Copy of Transcrip to
If your requirements meet to our needs, you will be invited to join our selection
Business Sector (Power Division)
- Age 26 – 35 years old
- Min. GPA 3.0 (in range 0 – 4.0) from reputable university
- Hold S1 Degree majoring in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Having 3 - 5 year working experience in Power Plant Project
- Interested in infrastructure business or companies : Oil & Gas, Toll, Power, Water Supply, etc
- Familiar with due diligence process
- Excellent command in English both oral and written, and exhibit high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Having good presentation skill
- Unyielding commitment to integrity
- Team player with ability to work well in a cross-functional environment
- Confidence to work well under pressure while maintaining a high level of quality