If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity, and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $107.9 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products, operate hundreds of businesses, and partner with dozens of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries.
We invite fresh graduates and experienced professionals in Animal Nutrition Business and Accounting Sectors to join our World Class Team
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Candidates are invited to send their application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number to the following email address:
We invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Learning and Development Specialist
- Identify or work on contents of training programs in liaison with the departments head / managers.
- Interact with outside training vendors
- Lead a team and train the employees
- Supervises the analysis and identification of specific training needs for personnel
- Supervises employees who plan, develop, administer and conduct programs and specialized training sessions
- Covering new employee orientation, specific on-the-job training, sales techniques and other areas as required
- Select and develops training methods, such as individual coaching, group instruction, lectures , demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops
- Selects and develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, and visual aids
- Coordinates employee testing to measure the effectiveness of training programs
- Trains and instructs all assigned personnel using prescribed methods and training aids to accomplish training objectives
- Prepares assignments and materials
- Utilize corporate resources including Cargill Guiding Principle, Corporate requirement, Company regulation and Labor Law.
- Development and implement best practice thru training program based on internal and external benchmarking
- Follow up on Employee personal goals and HR Function Goals & Objective
- Bachelor degree in Psychology or Educational major with 5+ years professional human resources experience, mainly in training & development
- Ability to effectively create and tailor written communication to inform, persuade, influence or recognize employees and managers at various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated passion for engagement and willingness to challenge the status quo and champion change
- Strong customers focus and service orientation
- Strong interest in using and analyzing data to identify and communicate trends and progress
- Working knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
Admin - Internship
- Provide basic support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions within a functional area.
- May be responsible for performing office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties.
- Prepare the regular reports.
- Follow organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to administrative, support, and professional staff in the completion of their duties and responsibilities.
- Minimum SMEA/ SMA/ SMK degree or any related field.
- Have a great willingness to study.
- Ability to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing environment.
- Has 3 months minimum of available time.
Poultry/Aqua Sales Territory Manager (TAM)
Based Gunung Putri Bogor
Bogor (Jawa Barat) - Gunung Putri
- This position leads the effort to ensure timely application of technologies into the market to create superior competitive advantages. To accomplish this, the TAM must understand how to create competitive advantage with technology and identify and train the personnel who are responsible for accomplishing and/or coaching the desired application in the field.
- Min. bachelor degree majoring Animal Husbandry or Veterinary/ Aquaculture
- Having min. 2 – 3 years experience in above related fields
- Computer literate, especially Ms. Office
- Good mastery of English
- Available to be placed in Gunung Putri, Bogor