TelkomVision Account Executive Vacancy

TelkomVision is a subscription-based direct broadcast satellite (DBS) or direct-to-home satellite television and cable television provider service initially in Indonesia. It is member of TELKOM Group

PT. Indonusa Telemedia "TelkomVision" was established 7 May 1997 and began operations in 1999. PT Indonusa Telemedia "TelkomVision" started as a company consisting of several shareholders:

  1. PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom)
  2. PT Telkomindo Primabhakti (Megacell)
  3. PT Rajawali Cira Televisi Indonesia (RCTI)
  4. PT Datakom Asia (Datakom Asia)

By 2003, Telkom became its principal shareholder currently holding 98.75% share of PT Indonusa Telemedia "TELKOMVision", while the rest (1.25%) is owned by Datakom.

Cable TV
TelkomVision coverage area for analog cable TV is exclusively in selected cities in Indonesia, such as Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Bali, and Surabaya. For every cities, TelkomVision has different channel offered. TelkomVision also has digital cable TV that covered Jakarta, Bandung, and Surabaya.

Satellite TV
TelkomVision coverage area for satellite is all across Indonesia with 11 distributor area. TelkomVision is using Telkom 1 satellite (c-band).

We are a fast growing Pay TV company in Indonesia, member of TELKOM Group, seeking for highly innovative candidates to fill in our vacant positions as:

Account Executive
(Kepulauan Riau),(Serang),(Medan),(Palembang),(Makassar),(Balikpapan),(Surabaya),(Semarang),(Bandung), (Bali)
Kepulauan Riau

  • Male / Female max 28 years old USIA
  • Education minimum D3
  • Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
  • Mastering Computer Applications (Microsoft Office, Internet)
  • Open to all regions in Indonesia (as subsidiaries of the applicant)

* For the interested and meet the requirements, YOU PLEASE send applications (CV, including color photographs) PLEASE write the proposed position as email subject. Send immediately to:



Twitter Followers Box

Jual Jaket,kemeja,baju,Kaos Pria Murah