At SC Johnson we see great value in working with suppliers that offer diverse perspectives in addition to the best quality, service and price. We proactively seek out minority- and woman-owned suppliers, as well as those who primarily employ minority and/or handicapped employees.
Along with the obvious business benefits that come with reaching out to new and diverse partners, doing so also strengthens the community, contributes to the economic well-being of an increased number of businesses and their employees, and expands opportunities for SC Johnson to purchase quality goods and services at competitive prices.
As part of this outreach, we maintain a Supplier Diversity database. To be included, organizations must be certified by a national and/or regional supplier development council or other approved certification process.
Registering your company in SC Johnson’s Supplier Diversity database takes only a few steps:
Complete a Supplier Business Profile in our Supplier Diversity database.
Upload proof of your certification by a national and/or regional minority supplier development council or other approved certification process.
Include any other relevant information that describes your company and its capabilities more thoroughly.
Information will be maintained in the database. At the end of each year, it is the supplier's responsibility to update their Supplier Business Profile and upload an updated certification.
PT. SC Johnson & Sons. We are a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company operating in 120 countries with more than 12.000 employees. Our products focuses on pest control, repellents, air care, and household cleaners, with well-known household brands in Indonesia such as Baygon, Autan, Bayclin, and Bayfresh. To strengthen our organization, we are looking for highly potential people to fill the following vacancy:
If you meet above qualifications, please submit your resume to following email address:
at the latest 2 weeks from date of advertisement and put the position code
Sales Administration – General Trade Channel
(1 year contract)
- Data processing ( tracking, Compiling, summarizing report)
- Data analysis ( Distributor, market data nielsen )
- Build & Organize Point Of Sales Material ( POSM )especially for MTKA (Modern Trade Key Account)
- Coordination with related division. ( marketing, KAM, Supplier & Purchasing )
- Claim verification from Account.
- Male/Female, Single, from reputable University – Diploma (D3) / Bachelor Degree (S1) – preferable Economic, Accounting, Management background
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent Computer Literate (MS Office, (Word, Excel, Power Point))
- Preferable have 1 year experience being Admin for field sales or trade marketing/customer marketing division.
- Comfortable working with Numbers.
- Highly motivated, Strong interpersonal relationships,
- Good analytical thinking and conceptual thinking
- Strategic, creative and practical
- Able to work under pressure, Hard Worker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills