Groupe Danone is a French food-products multinational corporation based in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. It claims world leadership in fresh dairy products,marketed under the corporate name, and also in bottled water. In 2007 it swapped its world number 2 position as producer of cereals and biscuits for the same position in baby foods, having sold the biscuits division to Kraft Foods and acquired Numico. In the United States, the Danone brand is marketed as Dannon, a subsidiary of Groupe Danone (under the name The Dannon Company).
Besides the Danone/Dannon brand of yogurts, the company owns several internationally known brands of bottled water: Volvic, Evian, and Badoit. About 56% of its 2006 net sales derived from dairy, 28% from beverages, and 16% from biscuits and cereals.
Danone owns many water brands worldwide. In Asia, it has acquired Yili, Aqua (Indonesia) and Robust (92%) and has a 51% holding in China's Wahaha Joint Venture Company, giving it a total market share of 20% and making it the leading vendor of packaged water in Asia.
Should you consider yourself qualified for the position, please send your resume to
- Managing and organizing daily administrative duties , agenda and priorities.
- Maintains proper and systematics filling of all paperwork; prepares meeting logistics, travel arranggement.
- The job will be dealing with confidential information
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Excellent administration skills
- Enthusiastic, Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and good command in English verbal and written
- 1 Temporary position(s) available.