Pacific Beverages, CCA’s 50/50 joint venture with SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewers, manufactures and markets a range of premium beers in Australia and New Zealand, and also sells and distributes the premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines.
CCA’s major shareholder – The Coca-Cola Company – owns 30% of CCA’s shares and has two directors on CCA’s eight member Board of Directors.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalisation of over A$8 billion, CCA is one of Australia’s ‘Top-50’ listed companies.
Plant Warehouse Manager
Bekasi (Jawa Barat) - Cibitung
- Plant Warehouse Manager will be responsible in supervising and controling all aspects of warehouse and transport activities, included precise in amount, in time, and in direction
A Plant WarehouseManageris responsible for:
- Manage all technical support on warehousing and transportation operation included forklift operational and palletize
- Manage third parties for storage full goods and creating regular report for warehouse and transportation process
- Monitor warehousing & transportation compliance to standards, policies, strategies, and procedures
- Maintain and monitor warehouse infrastructure, facilities, and lease process as guideline and company policy
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
- Foster high performance culture by manage subordinates and develop capability
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Accountable for the said imperative functions, ideally you should have the following qualification:
- Minimum Bachelor degree from any disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience at in logistics, preferably from FMCG industry or multinational company
- Willing to be based in Cibitung
- Core Competencies required: Orientation to Excellence, Customer Orientation, Communication & Influencing, Problem Solving, and Collaboration
- Leadership Competencies required: Planning & Executing, Managing Performance, Developing Others, Decision Making and Financial Accumen
- Technical Competencies required: Warehouse Management, Distribution Management, Financial Accumen
Please send your resume with photo (not more than 100KB) no later than Tuesday, May15th to:
Only relevant resume will be proceed further