During the years of the first World War, M.Cooper (Overalls), which by then employed over 600 people, halted production of workwear and began making uniforms, kit bags and rucksacks for the British Army. In 1937, a new factory dedicated to the manufacture of denim was opened in Stratford, with the business reporting a profit of £1,000 by year end.The outbreak of the second World War in 1939 led Morris Cooper to split the business into two: one arm continued making workwear, while the other concentrated on producing military uniforms, battle fatigues and flight overalls. M.Cooper (Overalls) eventually became one of the armed forces' biggest suppliers.
PT Lee Cooper Indonesia, a retail garment company, with Vision of ‘To Be The Most Desirable’, will open its New Business Extension.
If you have the passion of The Mission ‘To Deliver Our Utmost to All Stakeholder’ and can bring along The Values of : ‘Thirst for Learning, Innovation, Embrace Diversity, Togetherness, Young at Heart and Take Ownership’, then you might be the right person we are looking for to fill in the position of :
If You are Sure you Fit with The Above, please Email Your Complete Resumewith Recent Photograph to :
Visual Merchandising Supervisor (VMS )
- Responsible for every aspect of visual merchandising (VM) in store, to support store operation team to achieve sales target
- Ensuring VM presentation in store is attractive for customer and in line with company standard
- Provide training and direction to VM team and sales associates in order to increase their technical skill & knowledge about fashion trend
- Support store operation team for in-store promotion material
- Male / Female, maximum 28years old
- Minimum 2 years Experience in retail
- Minimum D3 in Architecture/Interior Design/Graphic Design/Visual Communication Design
- Proficient in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Mac, freehand
- Strong & leadership potential