DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and 275,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements. DHL accepts its social responsibility by supporting climate protection, disaster management and education.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL. The Group generated revenue of more than 51 billion euros in 2010.
To cover all of your extensive service needs with the right level of focus and expertise, DHL operates under four specialized divisions:
- Global Forwarding, Freight
- Supply Chain
DHL Global Forwarding, the market leader in forwarding industry, currently seeking highly motivated individuals to be position at our Office in Cengkareng, Jakarta based.
DHL Supply Chain is the global leader in supply chain management, providing customer-focused solutions to a wide range of industries. Its comprehensive range of innovative logistics solutions encompasses the complete supply chain from design and consulting through warehousing and distribution services to integrated information management and e-commerce support.
Due to our progressive expansion, particularly in the logistic business, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our innovative team for the position as mentioned below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please send your
application by quick apply, or e-mail to :
Recruitment Administration (Temporary)
- Resume management
- Interview arrangement
- Any administration related job
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Temporary position(s) available.
Finance Staff/ Finance Project Coordinator
- Project controlling and budget monitoring
- Cost planning and analysis for DSC’s projects
- Liaise with on site finance team to ensure compliance to DSC’s accounting SOPs and guidelines
- Review the completeness and accuracy of PRF submitted by on site finance team
- Verify PR/PO synchronization with the prevailing chart of account
- Monitor GRN reconciliation and review the necessary cost accruals for month-end closing process
- Other ad-hoc job related to month-end closing process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience in KAP is a must
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.