PT Merck Tbk. is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceuticals and chemicals business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk. went public in 1981. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany, which is the oldest pharmaceuticals and chemicals company in the world.
In pharmaceuticals, we manufacture and market well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage®. In the Chemicals business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals.
Our vision is to make a difference in the lives of people globally through our innovative medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, consumer health and animal products. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for tomorrow.
We have made it our mission to provide innovative, distinctive products and services that save and improve lives and satisfy customer needs, to be recognized as a great place to work, and to provide investors with a superior rate of return.
Merck and Schering-Plough merged in November 2009 to create a new company. Today, we are the second-largest healthcare company in the world. We also are a global leader in consumer products and animal care.
Both Merck and Schering-Plough have a long and rich history of working to improve people's health and well-being. Through the years, our researchers have helped to find new ways to treat and prevent illness - from the discovery of vitamin B1, to the first measles vaccine, to cold remedies and antacids, to the first statins to treat high cholesterol. Our scientists also have helped develop many products to improve animal health, including vaccines and antibiotics.
While we are proud of our past, we are enthusiastic about the future of this new company and we are excited to help create a healthier, brighter future for people around the world.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, related supporting documents, and a recent photograph, mail to:
Export Import Supervisor
- To control and give direction of export and import operation function, arrangements procedures, and maintains current information on import-export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions both air and ocean freight, for both chemicals and pharmaceuticals division.
- Responsible to arrange effectively any direct delivery cargo (cross docking), start from the arrival at local port up to delivery to customer.
- Conversant with export import documentations (Invoice, Packing, List, Certificate of Origin, BL, PEB & EDI) and preparing report and analysis daily, monthly performance of export & import, both air and sea.
- Maintain a good relationship with forwarders, airlines and shipping lines.
- Control Air and Sea handling cost and liaise proactively with customs office both Air and Sea port
- Responsible in defining import tariff for all imported and exported company’s product
- Being a main support to Chemical division for any BPOM registration and recommendation letter issue
- Responsible for any registration issue for pharmaceuticals non finished good materials
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Industrial Technology, or Logistic Business Administration
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience preferably in Export Import Management, Logistics Company, Chemicals or Pharmaceuticals field
- Posses knowledge on Export & Import Procedures for Air and Sea freight forwarding
- Possess Certification In Customs Operation (from “Pusdiklat Beacukai”)
- Fluent in English and also familiar with Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)