PT Merck Tbk. is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceuticals and chemicals business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk. went public in 1981. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany, which is the oldest pharmaceuticals and chemicals company in the world.
In pharmaceuticals, we manufacture and market well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage®. In the Chemicals business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals.
Our vision is to make a difference in the lives of people globally through our innovative medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, consumer health and animal products. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for tomorrow.
We have made it our mission to provide innovative, distinctive products and services that save and improve lives and satisfy customer needs, to be recognized as a great place to work, and to provide investors with a superior rate of return.
Merck and Schering-Plough merged in November 2009 to create a new company. Today, we are the second-largest healthcare company in the world. We also are a global leader in consumer products and animal care.
Both Merck and Schering-Plough have a long and rich history of working to improve people's health and well-being. Through the years, our researchers have helped to find new ways to treat and prevent illness - from the discovery of vitamin B1, to the first measles vaccine, to cold remedies and antacids, to the first statins to treat high cholesterol. Our scientists also have helped develop many products to improve animal health, including vaccines and antibiotics.
While we are proud of our past, we are enthusiastic about the future of this new company and we are excited to help create a healthier, brighter future for people around the world.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, related supporting documents, and a recent photograph, mail to:
Kalimantan Timur - Samarinda
- To promote our products & achieve sales target
- Creating and maintaining good relationship with doctors & key persons
- Actively participating in territory strategy plan and objective making
- Monitoring customer needs and customer motives
- Making visit report and visit plan, and daily activity report
- Motivated to develop product knowledge and selling skill
- At Least Diploma 3 or Bachelor degree in any disciplines (pharmacy preferred).
- Having at least 1 year working experience as Medical Representative in pharmaceutical business or FMCG.
- Proactive and good networking.
- Willing to travel and willing to work in the weekend and posses driving license (SIM C).
- Negotiation & Presentation Skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Result oriented person.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Good command in English (oral and written).
- This position will be placed in Samarinda (East Kalimantan)
Technical Sales Representative (TSR)
Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
- Ensure the achievement of sales and GP target in designated area for the designated product range assigned by superior
- Ensure the full coverage of the market, existing and potential customers, maintain the contacts with all relevant customers and dealers
- Responsible for the effective implementation of action plan in line with business strategy in designated area and product range
- Actively implement and support promotional activities; product campaigns, seminar, customer focus groups, in house training, etc
- Displays or demonstrates product using samples, demo units, brochure or catalog
- Keep customers informed on new products or services, pricing and change
- Regularly monitor and review sales achievement in one own area
- Coordinate with internal sales representative/customer care center officer, provide updated information about the customers. dealers, etc. in order to keep account and/or literature up to date.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in Marketing/Sales, or equivalent preferably in Chemicals or Pharmaceuticals field
- Possess Driving License C
- Fluent in English and also familiar with Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel around Indonesia (overnight)
- This position will be placed in Surabaya (East Java)