Knauf is a family name. A multinational producer of building materials and construction systems. A strong characteristic of Knauf is the courage for visions, innovation and investments as well as simple decision-making processes and a wealth of ideas on the part of its personnel.
Originally a producer of conventional gypsum, Knauf produces construction materials for drywall construction, Knauf plasterboard, mineral fibre acoustic board, dry mortar with gypsum for internal plaster and cement-based external plaster and insulating materials on the basis auf glass wool an mineral wool.
Closeness to customers, the establishment of long-lasting, special customer relationships by offering first class advice and appropriate expert service for top-grade products and systems: this has been the Knauf way to market. For this purpose it is necessary to have state-of-the-art plant technology that is subject to an ongoing development process.
However, the future also lies in the hands of talented and highly motivated employees. An important aspect is the “family culture” which prevails in the company: Learn from one another, hold together, pass on knowledge, assume the role of mentor, take fast and direct paths and press for special achievements. All of these are facets of the company culture.
At Knauf the global market became reality a long time ago. Wherever the group of companies becomes established its main prerequisite is: economy in building.
Sales Executive - Jakarta
The candidates are preferably of:
- Graduated from civil engineering, architecture or others any disciplines.
- Male or female 25 - 35 years old.
- Experience on sales at least 3 years preferable in building materials or Consumer goods.
- Have strong communication, analytical skill & leadership.
- Computer literate, Ms. Word / Excel / Power Point and E-mail.
- Self motivated, hard working and target oriented.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Ready to travel extensively.
- Knauf offers an attractive re-numeration package including a bonus scheme.
To ensure that the area’s sales target are met by using effective sales skills and time management.
- Responsible for sales Activities.
- Support and report to Area Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for developing the business ( volumes, products, systems, distributors and clients )
- Responsible to maintain and serve the customers properly and frequently
- Able to solve any area issues
- Monitor the handling / delivery issues
- Responsible for marketing intelligence.
- Responsible for monthly reporting
- Responsible for handling projects as well as retail sales
- Managing distributors
- Having good relations with customers
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieving sales budget expectations for volume and price for all products
- Operating within overhead budget control
- Maintaining solid and quality customer base
- Quality Behaviours
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Likely to be qualified to graduate level with a strong business acumen
- Proven history of running a successful sales team and able to demonstrate man management experience
- Good communication and analytical skills with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
Please submit your complete application letter, curriculum vitae and photograph within 2 weeks after this advertisement to :
PO Box 4553 – JKP 10045
email to : email@example.com