CPNS Kemenkumham 2013 – Lowongan CPNS Kemenkumham Tahun 2013 dibuka paling awal. Sebenanya sudah dimulai tanggal 23 Juli 2013, hanya saja ka...
PT Bank Muamalat, one of the country’s major sharia banks, plans to offer Islamic bonds worth between US$50 million and $100 million to gl...
ANTARA has been officially serving as a National News Agency since 1962. It was declared as a public corporation in July, 2007. With 32 bu...
Islamic banking (or participant banking) is banking or banking activity that is consistent with the principles of Islamic law (Sharia) and...
Money Printing Public Company of the Republic of Indonesia (PERUM PERURI) was established on September 15, 1971, is a combination of the t...
Along with the increased power benefits for the community, the Government in 1927 to form Waterkracht Bedrijven Lands or the State electricity company that manages Listri Central Water Power (Hydroelectric) Plengan, Lamajan, Crooked Dago, Ubruk and Kracak in West Java. Coal-fired later this is what is delivered and managed by PLN PJB I, in 1995, disampimg some other plants with a capacity greater. PLN also continue to build the electricity sector, while the task of generating and distributing electric power in Java and Bali at that time was handled by State Electricity Generation and Distribution of Western Java (GOC) and PLN Generation and Distribution of Eastern Java (KJT).
In 1994, the original form of the status of PLN Public Company Limited to switch into. In 1995 the new status is accompanied by changes in the structure of PT PLN (Persero), which is then followed up with increased functionality with the added task of P2B PLN Distribution, a PLN P3B. With this function changes the GOC and the KJT just focus on the generation function. Two organizations which is the forerunner of PLN subsidiaries, namely Java Bali Power Plant I (PJB I) and the Java-Bali Power Plant II (SPA II). PLN PJB I have the job of managing the organization's own eight-unit plant, respectively Suralaya, Saguling, Mrica, Priok, Perak and Grati, Bali, Semarang, Kamojang and one Maintenance Services Business Unit.
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION OF PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES S1/D3
PT INDONESIA POWER IN 2012
PT. Indonesia Power Son Daughter invite to join the nation's best and ranks as follows:
A. OPERATOR / TECHNICIAN (GRADE SPECIFIC 4)
1. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (SME)
Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials
2. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (SEL)
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, ENGINEERING POWER SYSTEMS, ENERGY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING INDUSTRY, ENGINEERING POWER,
3. ENGINEERING CONTROLS INSTRUMENTS (SIC)
ELECTRONIC AND INSTRUMENTATION, ENGINEERING PHYSICS
4. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (SCE)
5. CIVIL ENGINEERING (SCV)
CIVIL ENGINEERING, CIVIL ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENT
1. OPERATOR / TECHNICIAN (GRADE BASIC 2)
A. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DME)
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ENERGY CONVERSION ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING MACHINE PRODUCTION
2. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (DEL)
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING INDUSTRY, POWER SYSTEMS, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
3. ENGINEERING CONTROLS INSTRUMENTS (DIC)
ELECTRONIC AND INSTRUMENTATION, PHYSICS INSTRUMENTATION, TECHNIQUES ELECTRONIC, INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, Mechatronics Engineering,
4. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (DCE)
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, CHEMICAL INDUSTRY, APPLIED CHEMISTRY, CHEMICAL ANALYST
5. CIVIL ENGINEERING (DCV)
CIVIL ENGINEERING, CIVIL ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION, CIVIL KONSTURKSI
1. NON-TECHNICAL STAFF (SPECIFIC GRADE 4)
A. INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (SIE)
2. ECONOMY (SEC)
STUDY ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
3. ACCOUNTING (SAC)
4. COMMUNICATIONS (SCO)
5. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA)
COMMERCIAL ADMINISTRATION SCIENCE, SCIENCE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
1. NON-TECHNICAL STAFF (BASIC GRADE 2)
A. ADMINISTRATION (DAD)
ADMINISTRATION COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, secretarial, Secretary, MASS COMMUNICATION
Terms and Conditions Non Technical:
A. Gender Men for Professional Operator / Technician
a. S1: The birth of 1986 and thereafter;
b. D3: The birth of 1988 and thereafter.
3. Grade Point Average:
a. GPA> 2.75 for the technique;
b. GPA> 3.00 for Non-Technical
4. Physically healthy and has no disabilities (Disable)
5. Willing to be placed on all Unit PT Indonesia Power.
6. Shall undergo the Association Office for 5 (five) years following the Prajabatan Training
7. Not to Ever Married and Willing Not Married for undergoing Training Prajabatan
8. Willing is not Married with PT Indonesia Power Employees in an acceptable
9. S1 level applicants may choose not to D3 position (down grade)
10. If there are substantial differences in data between Soft Copy (Online) and Hard Copy (the applicant) at the time of document verification will lead participants Ruling and CAN NOT continue to the next selection stage.
11. The decision to call the applicant and determining the outcome of selection is the sole authority of PT Indonesia Power and can not be contested.
Online Registration period on 28 April 2012 - May 13, 2012
Only applicants who meet the requirements to be processed
More info click:
Participants are free of charge in the recruitment of prospective employees.
Jakarta, 28 April 2012
Reception Team Staff
PT. Power Indonesia Year 2012