Osram is one of the two leading light manufacturers in the world. In the 2010 financial year, it achieved a turnover of €4.7 billion. OSRAM is a high-tech company in the lighting sector and 70 percent of its turnover comes from energy-efficient products. The company, which is very much internationally oriented, has around 40,000 employees worldwide, supplying customers in 150 countries worldwide from its 46 production sites in 17 countries (30 September).
Global leader with future technologies
OSRAM is a leading player across the entire lighting value chain. This holds true both for classic lighting as well as new technologies. With LED-based products making up a share of 20 percent of the total turnover, the company is setting the trend with regard to technological changes in the lighting market. The expenditure for research and development is at approximately 5.5% of turnover.
Light for every walk of life
The highest sales are achieved by the General Lighting division. OSRAM is the world's number one supplier of automotive lamps and LED for vehicles. OSRAM is also one of the market leaders in the field of electronic control gear (ECG) for lamps. Business with optical semiconductors is growing rapidly and has taken on major strategic importance. The special display-optic lamp sector is also characterised by a high rate of innovation.
Over 100 years of OSRAM
The OSRAM brand name was registered way back in 1906 and is one of the oldest trade names still recognised throughout the world.On July 1, 1919 AEG, Siemens & Halske AG and Deutsche Gasglühlicht AG (Auer Gesellschaft) merged their light bulb production activities. Today, Siemens AG is the sole shareholder in OSRAM GmbH.
OSRAM is a globally oriented, leading lighting expert with headquarter in Germany, offering cutting-edge lighting solutions since more than 100 years. We are driven by the ambition to perform at the highest level at all times. Total quality and cost leadership are part of our corporate culture. In Indonesia, OSRAM Indonesia has now been operating for more than 12 years and we are looking forward to further expand our activity in the market. If you are ready for challenging employment opportunities and an international career development, join us now! Passion for light – Solutions for life.
Please sent your application letter with photograph, comprehensive resume and quote
the position code as a subject including telephone number and email to
HR Supervisor, Code : HRS ( Base in Tangerang )
- Responsible on recruitment from operator to staff level (Processing Staff Requisition Form, Job Advertisement, Job Posting, Selection and interview process and its administration).
- Handling the administration of employee absenteeism, annual leave and sickness to be reported to payroll and employee personal data.
- Assist Personnel Manager and make reports on hiring, resignation and turn over
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, or equivalent.
- Having experience minimal 2 years in the same field.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Depth knowledge in HR workflow process is preferable.
- Able to work under pressure to meet the deadline.
- Strong analytical, good in communication and result oriented.